illusionremember: (checkmate)

ngl i think the high amount of people who are afraid to do anything ever is probably highly related to how fucking mean people think it's normal to be nowadays. like people expect other people to be annoyed and think they're stupid and take everything in bad faith because that's what people do on social media hellholes. everyone is mean and no one is patient like no wonder all the kids that spend all their time on tiktok are terrified of the public

kids I promise you the world is a whole lot kinder than social media makes it look but you gotta be willing to give each other a little kindness and a little grace when people make mistakes or say something you disagree with. the only way to have that world is if that's the world you try to make.

block people you don't like. be open and kind wherever you can. if you like something or someone say so. every time you silence your own kindness it means there's one less good thing in the world for people to look at which makes the world seem meaner. I promise you, it's not.

Friendly Domestic Eldritch Horror

β˜†β˜†β˜† Tayber (ze/zem/zir) β˜†β˜†β˜†
30+ | PST | Queer AF y'all
Writer, Editor, Storyteller. Just someone trying to find the words.
multimedia, multifandom, multi-interpretations, and multishipping

β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†

I talk about stories a lot. I write fanfiction, original fiction, and panfandom RP. Occasionally I moderate for fandom group projects & events. I also talk a lot about censorship, queerness, the closet, bodily autonomy, and sex positivity.

Censorship is Bad. Write Whatever You Want Forever. YKINMKATO. Ship and let ship. Don't like, don't read. Hard line anti-AI.

β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†

Fandoms: Supernatural & Destiel, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Fright Night (2011), Lord of the Rings, Sky: Children of the Light, Breath of the Wild, The Magicians, Ted Lasso, Final Fantasy IX, and many other films, shows, games, and books.

β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†

This journal may contain adult content. Read at your own discretion.

May 2026

S M T W T F S
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Style Credit

Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 11:28 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios